Northern Ireland Meet-ups

Ok folks, I’ll book a table. Jill, Sally and anyone else following this thread, you are very welcome too. Let me know if you’d like to join us.
Isy x

Hi All

Isy it would be great if you could do that - just let us know what time. I’m really looking forward to seeing you all again and hearing all about Carol’s trip to Krakow.

I’m willing to drive if anyone wants a lift.

Will keep an eye on the thread.

Carolyn xxx

Hi Girls,

Carolyn can I grab a lift with you plz , have we decided on a time for our meal at Gillies :),looking forward to seeing you all.

Julie xx

Hi all!

Table is booked for 8.00pm on Sat. So far there’s Carol, Carolyn, Julie and me. Anybody else want to join us, you are very welcome - just let me know.

Isy x

HI WOULD LOVE TO JOIN U ON SATURDAY EVENING. GALGORM IS QUITE DOABLE FOR ME

SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN IN TOUCH FOR AGES. AM BACK AT SCHOOL AND FLAT OUT WORKING.

No problem. Table booked for 5 now. Look forward to meeting you.
Isy

Hi Girls,

I just checked out the website Carolyn sent us for the pink ladies night in Ed’s Diner in Lisburn it looks a really good nite with the Grease theme anyone else check it out!, hopefully if we are going we can still get tickets.

Julie xx

Hi Everyone

Those of you who I have mobile numbers for already know about this event but for anyone I couldn’t contact here are the details:

Pink Ladies Night, Friday 1st April
Eds American Diner Lisburn

*** Calling all Pink Ladies & budding John Travoltas’!
Join us for one of our famous Grease Nights.

Dress up as your favourite character, sing your heart out & dance your socks off. Watch the greatest movie ever, in the comfort of the Omniplex Cinema followed by a fantastic, freshly cooked 3 course dinner. Followed by live entertainment from “XIII” NI’s top party band.

£24.95 per person or a table of 10 for just £22.50 per person. (If we could get 10 people that would be amazing).

£50 Ed’s Voucher for the best dressed Sandy or Danny.

Proceeds to Ulster Cancer Foundation

Movie @ 8pm - Dinner @ 9.30pm - Entertainment @ 10.30pm - Taxis @ 12.30am ***

The tickets are going fast so if you would like to go please let me know ASAP.

Carolyn xxx

Bumping this up…

so its not missed and becomes too late to book!

Looking forward to the Pink Ladies’ Night - sounds like it should be great craic. Since it sounds like it’ll be a late night, is there any chance anybody could put me up for the night? If not, I’ll go home before the dancing.
Isy x

hi all , looking forward to next week , didnt realise there was a group as well so should be good . Isy ive a bed free as long as u dont mind two mad little jack russells . U could come to mine and we could go together x

Thank you very much - I will take you up on that!
Isy x

So enjoyed Pink Ladies’ Night! Anyone up for another night out soon?

Hi everyone

Have been wondering how you have all been too and was going to post a quick message before I head off on Monday morning for a week cruising around the western Med!
we fly to Barcelona in the early hrs of Mon morning then board the ship at lunchtime…so excited, can’t wait now.

I hope you are all well and would be up for another meet up soon, after my hols of course. How about a nice lunchtime get together or perhaps a late afternoon?

Jill, maybe you will be able to go next time as its been a while since we were all together.
I’ll keep an eye on the site.
Meanwhile, Isy, Carolyn, Julie, Mrs Mac and anyone else reading this, take care and talk soon
Carol xx

Hi Carol and everyone else

Hope you are all keeping well. Carol I’m sure you had a great holiday and can’t wait to hear all about it.

I’m most definitely up for a get together (but Carol you will have to tone down the sun tan so as not to make us jealous). Generally any time suits me - an afternoon would be nice for a change.

Hopefully we can get something arranged very soon. Like Carol I will keep an eye on the site.

Carolyn xx

Hi girls

Back from hols last Sunday and back into the thick of things at work.
Had a great time on the cruise and my mum just loved it too, had great weather all week luckily enough, however what tan I did get is fading by the day.

Would be keen for a catch up soon if anyone is available, perhaps a lunch some Friday or saturday? I’m willing to travel if need be.

Let me know what you think and hope everyone is doing well.

Love Carol x

Isy

Just noticed your updated pic, looks great!!

Carol xx

Thanks, Carol. Should have gone blonde years ago!
Friday 3 and 10 June are both good for me - how about lunch in Belfast one of those days? Would it suit anybody else?
Isy x

Hello my friends,
life just been hectic,i keep checking in…but 10th june would suit me…we all have very busy lives,miss you all and need to catch up,

jill xxxx

Hi everyone

Good to hear from you Jill,it’s been a while… 10th June for lunch would be great,suits me. will keep an eye on the site for updates.
Hope to see you all then.
Carol x