Snow Watch!

Started snowing in Morley, Leeds about 1pm, now ankle deep, plenty for snowman and angels, love it, 24 year old son not amused and informs me I need to grow up some, hahaha! He wishes, now pass me those two spuds and a carrot!!!

Hi,

Snowing here near Winchester for about the last half hour.

A rather disappointing dusting in Guildford, but who can say what will happen tonight.

Not a drop of snow (what a pleasant change) in Moray, North East of Scotland and none forecast. Just above freezing at present and a wee bit wet.

Take care on the roads if you are affected by snow/ice

Alanaa

Just started to have very fine snow in Mid Sussex

Heavy rain most of the day in Perth & Kinross, pavements and side roads lethal, now thick fog xx

Hi

Yes I got home safely. Still snowing hard. Looks a picture outside. I’m guessing that Clare must have a covering by now do hopefully she’ll get her ride in the morning! Sorry that Chester & parts of Scotland have missed out. It has hit the south coast now ( had a text from my brother in Worthing to say it had started). Seems pretty widespread. Wonder what we will all wake up to!

Wrap up warm in the morning & no broken bones please!

Twinky x

Snow reached. The Oxfordshire/ Buckinghamshire borders at 5pm . About three inches at present.

Throws big snowball at Cackles…chuckles & runs away

Sledging here on the Common in Brill tomorrow. ( the highest village in Bucks- the snow always stays here longer ) Old fertiliser bags are best!!’ they were playing ice hockey on Port Meadow in Oxford this lunchtime. Good old River Thames flood plane.

Horrid sleet has stopped, but still no snow in north Shropshire.
Still wrapped in a fleecy throw - but swapped the cup of tea for a G&T!

Have fun in the snow tomorrow :wink:
Dx

Lots more snow here now! Hurrah

Throws a big snowball at Cromercrab too…

Ouch. Direct hit lol
Rolls very large ball of snow in twinkys general direction so she can build a snowman

We have sum in Sussex but not enough to play snow balls have fun tomorrow all of u

Hic

Ha, who needs BBC Weather - Home when we have this going?
Well done twinky for starting this
Nicky xx

I agree it’s great to have a bit of fun on here for a change

Blast just remembered the Dexters will need a bale of hay tomorrow. Perhaps snow isn’t so good after all. Cold ugh! Hot toddy needed. Do you want a carrot and some coal for that snowman? I’ll put them in the post.

Pinches hubby’s scarf & hat for the snowman & takes a carrot from the rabbits’ stash for his nose…