Stop feeling guilty, small rant (BENCHLAND) (Part 1)

New Sofa ordered for Kaytc that has a heated underblanket and a soft light goose-down duvet. May just cuddle up beside you! Val

WOW!!! Val, am well impressed with the new sofa, my favourites were the St Clair and Mallory Towers girls, I just loved the stories. I did read The Secret of Spiggy Holes but canā€™t remember too much about it now. I preferred the boarding school stories. My new sofa is sooooooo cosy, youā€™re most welcome to come over and munch the scones, trying not to drop any crumbs, oh my, feel a little guilty but not moving!!!xx

Re ā€œA ā€œbletherā€ what a great idea, and a cup of tea and a hot scone with lashings of cream and jamā€

In Enid Blyton style -I think ladies, that that is a topping notion!!

Have been thinking of making some strawberry jam and thatā€™s just the incentive to get on with it, so Iā€™ll bring the jam. Will get me off the guilty bench for a while too.

What ho, ragamuffin, thats a simply jolly smashing idea! Tucks up. xx

Golly Gosh! Is there an origami bench too?? Havenā€™t made lilies for years!!!

Just been outside for a quick game of lacrosse, have now made a cup of tea, refilled the hot water bottle, ate my scone (raspberry jam, no cream) and swallowed two paracetamols. Must have been all that exertion. Jolly good show says me! GIJaneH, have never done ā€œorigamiā€ before, probably too busy playing lacrosse and jolly hockey would you be willing to do a little teaching?? I can imagine just strategically placing these lillies around my home. Can you use coloured paper? Am off to plan our Midnight Feast. Itā€™s all just super fun xx

SHHHH
Miss may hear you!

Anyone for lashings of ginger beer?

Yes please Ninja.

Will bring chocolate mud cake to the midnight feast- which dorm are we in?

(feel like reading Mallory Towers again to remind myself)

Am up to my elbows in lemons for the homemade lemonade, when I finish am off to little shop to purchase potted meat, sardines and buns for the Midnight Feast. Can someone cover for me I should be in the library studying, canā€™t remember room numbers for feast, help!! Anyone seen Darrell sheā€™ll know. Getting on my bike now. Thank you Ninja felt very thirsty. xx

A Midnight Feast-just the things for those Steroid Nights!

and for sharing hot flush storiesā€¦

multi-coloured lilies no problem! We could decorate the woods with them too! Lessons begin in half an hourā€¦ on the ā€œback-to-childhood sofaā€ā€¦ Now, boys & girls, ā€œare you sitting comfortably?ā€ Jane

ā€œThen Iā€™ll beginā€ ā€¦
Oh, the comfort. Just what we need.

can hear the music playingā€¦ daā€¦daā€¦ dadada DA da DA da daa daaaaa

Hi Jane,

Are you coming to the Midnight Feast? perhaps by midnight I will be able to show the dorm girls my new origami skills. Might be a tad late to your class you know how it is cycling round and round all these lanes trying to find potted meat. Jolly good show everyone and lets have jolly good fun tonight.
PS Remember itā€™s a secret, hope someone has a little chocolate and remember the three special knocks.
PPS love the music! da da dadada hope Iā€™m singing the same song.

Iā€™m not coming to the midnight feast. I got caught once raiding the 6th Form Common Room Tuck cupboard for a Midnight Feast once and got the Slipper! Itā€™s all too real - going back to the Goody Goody Benchā€¦

definitely coming to the Midnight Feast! Iā€™ll bring the chocolate, and itā€™ll be so jolly! I hope no-one tells on us!

Slendablenda really you are very naughty, try and come, please please! Iā€™m very excited to show off my new origami skills just think of all the fun, GIJaneH is a deffo. Itā€™s going to be super, just watch out for Matron xx

All right then - twist my arm! Can I be in your Gang?
Shall we meet on the Bench by the tennis courts?

yes still in Janeā€™s class but will be there soon XX