Stop feeling guilty, small rant (BENCHLAND) (Part 1)

Who’s afraid of MATRON??? Well done SlendaBlenda! Super!

Just found the recipe for the Sticky Lemon Bottoms… so I’m off to make those for the midnight feast now that class is over… What larks! (did we all read Rupert Annuals, or just EB?!!)

No, it’s Mademoiselle Rougier we fear…

Make sure that no-one tells the nasty, spiteful girls that lurk in Blyton-World.

And No Prefects!

No Prefects allowed! Didn’t read Rupert, EB my fave and The Chalet Girls can’t remember who wrote those.
I think it was Alicia that was nasty and spiteful but there were more and a Gwendoline Mary who I think was spoiled but it’s ok cause they are not coming to Midnight Feast, oops nearly forgot away to check my torch x x

Yeah Ninj.

It’s OK, I took the laces out of the Prefects’ shoes so they won’t be able to walk.
Then I pinged the back strap of their bras and ran away.

Oh Ninja you are so brave, jolly entertaining stuff, I say. Will save a slab of gingerbread cake for you, and we will be able to guffaw with laughter at your mischievous antics whilst making origami lilies. Be careful though cause you never know who’s listening xx

Hi all
I like the sound of the midnight feast!! can I join in? I promise I’ll make some tablet to add to the table xx

tee hee, she giggles… haven’t had so much fun in years! Why did I think I wanted to go back to work??

Yes Biff your place is booked, wow, tablet who can resist perfect for after the sardines and lashings and lashings of ginger. Are you into origami?? I’ve a feeling your going to fit in perfectly. xx

Are we going to compare pyjamas later?
Pillow fight?

Jane, work what’s wrong with you??? You teach origami now and we all have jolly super fun all the time xx

Have new jim jams especially for Midnight Feasts but keeping colour a secret just now. Will also be wearing dressing gown, bed socks and slippers just lets say I will be very co-ordinated and a little stylish xx

I’ve snuck into prefect’s dorm and done applie pie beds, so that should keep them occupied sorting that lot out before Inspection! We NEED bedsocks with those cold stone floors! My dressing gown is SOOO fluffy… hope I don’t get any sticky bottoms on it!!! And just in case anyone suspects US… I’ve left a tie from one of the boys at the school up the road - THAT should get them into trouble!!!

Sorry Katytc I don’t do origami but never too old to learn something new lol I hope your not going to be dressed all in fluffy pink gear for midnight feast !!!

Well Biff I know you’re trying to make me confused so I just blurt out my colour scheme but I am remaining tight-lipped. Oh golly gosh Jane you are truly crazy imagine leaving the boy’s tie as evidence…What were you doing with the tie in the first place??? You know we are not meant to meet up with boys only at end of term dances and then only under supervision, Jane I’m a little worried…xx

would you believe me if I said it was my bruvver’s???

Jane, this is the first time you have ever mentioned a bruvver x

are you sure I’ve not mentioned him before??? Must have done… (sinks down under desk)…