Stop feeling guilty, small rant (BENCHLAND) (Part 1)

Should we all be fancying Jane’s older brother? ;o)

LOL, this is why I can’t break my forum posting habit! Just made some scrummy bread in my shiny new bread machine, have some sunblush tomatoes in olive oil (so much nicer than sardines I feel) and some “glitterberry” J2O (am I allowed that word on here?)… just what is a glitterberry… come to the midnight feast and find out.

Shhhh, here comes Gwendoline Mary!

OOOOOOOOOOOOh Jane, we will need to have a talk, you know boys are mostly nasty and mean spirited and they play such rough games, what were you thinking??? Really just stick to teaching origami I thought you had been doing so well too. I cannot forget last time you mentioned boys, the consequences Jane,put it all out of your mind and just think of the multi coloured lilies. xx

“Glitterberry” give us a clue RevCat, need something to take my mind of Jane’s naughty behaviour!!Boys, ties etc xx

Just had a thought it’s not Julien is it Jane???xx

Katie, that’s what it says on the bottle… and I spent a whole shilling to get them (eek, I’m JUST old enough to remember shillings)… one of the ingredients is grape though.

Do Glitterberries grow on the Singing Ringing Tree? And did anyone ever see that series all through?

Katy… my lips are sealed! Ooh… Glitterberry! Sounds sparkly!

Give Jane enough Glitterberry juice and she will spill the beans roll on midnight! Not sure about singing ringing tree what was that about??xx

my lipsh are shealed…

Jane you really are naughty, hope you can stay awake tonight, still along way to go and we’re counting on you for the origami lilies. RevCat where did she get that Glitterberry juice? Got to keep an eye on her (the boys)!! I’m off for another jolly hockeystick game and then I’m going to play my flute for a while in the rose garden, if I have any time left I may whittle for a “wee” while, cause that’s what I do xx

PS thank you girls have really enjoyed the laugh today, needed it xx

you wishl? while you wee?

OMG Jane you can whittle whilst I play my flute, we’ll have a jolly good time xx

Golly gosh! I go out for the day and look at what I’ve missed. Midnight feast sounds simply super - can I come? I went scrumping this afternoon and have some apples.

Maybe afterwards we can creep out of the dorm, flit across the lawns in the moonlight and discover the entrance to the secret passage that leads to the old tower on the island. A spiffing adventure!
Dx

Jane, are you sure that was glitterberry juice you were drinking? It seems to have glitter in but the bottle says it is only fruit juice - grapes and cherries - and a ‘hint of spice’… I think you have discovered matron’s secret stash of homemade elderberry wine…

Oh what a wizard wheeze! Liking the idea of a secret passage to the island… spiffing indeed.

musht have been the shpysh… You play your flute… I’ll shing…

DJ007, you are very welcome what a super duper idea simply spiffing, we may need to carry Jane though!!! What is she like??? Forgot all about the secret passage in all the excitement, what a fantastic jolly adventure!!! We might even be able to wash our faces in the morning dew something about youth and beauty I think.xx

We could steal the boat and row across the lake to the island - no-one will know where we are…

Ahh - but by using the secret passage we can discover what the smugglers are up to…

Oh yeah - much better idea. let’s go for it

watch that you don’t slip on the stone steps. Hide when the lighthouse light shines on you…I have packed a wicker picnic basket and a tartan blanket…Got your wellies everyone?