Stop feeling guilty, small rant (BENCHLAND) (Part 1)

Chocolate cake and double cream, large portion pls!!! Large double brandy and lemonade plus pringles for my supper!!

Do you like my new picture? Val

Val - Nice pumpkins!

Youā€™ve just made me laugh so much - THANK YOU!

Dx

It made me smile too. I thought it looked a bit like me! hee hee

I am making chocolate roulade and raspberry pavlova for tomorrow. I have never dieted in the real world so not doing it in benchland either. Eat up girls.

Hey Val your new picture has mine beaten into a squshed pumpkin :slight_smile:
Valx

Yes, what a lovely pair! Iā€™ve been eating for England today - in the real world so need a space on the guilty bench please.

Great picture Val superb improvement! Any room on a bench for a bald rugby ball shaped knackered old woman that canā€™t get comfortable because of chest oedema and nest in yew tree to high to jump into.
Promise to provide food and drink on demand from my picnic hamperā€¦ Still looking for thin Badger pelt like hair with 53 years of bleached blonde ends. Reward to be set at a later date - got chemo brain today or perhaps it is the temgesic.
cacklesxx no hugs too sore round cooper barrel rings.

post deleted

Afternoon Norberte. Thank you so much for all your support
Shove over and I will come down from my nest in the Yew tree and help you eat the cakes while I can still taste them. I struggled up here this morning and intend to laze about all day.
The pain was improved for a few days thanks to taping but the tax has mucked it up today Bā€¦ As you can see I need the grumpy bench as well.
Love the support from all the Forums. I did not think it would be my ā€˜thingā€™ but have become addicted. Sad but true. No doubt it will wear off eventually.
So nice to know somebody else has had what you have. I had never heard any of my patients complain about this bilateral iron band like grip. It actually feels like metal digging in. The annoying thing is I fought to get the bilateral done and was do pleased with it until this happened. Such is life.
Now what cakes have you got in that basket???
Cackles xx

Scones, clotted cream and home-made jamā€¦ Chocolate eclairsā€¦ Tiffinā€¦ carrot cakeā€¦ will that do? Shove up a bitā€¦ Jane

which bench did I end up on?

YEAH!!! hello everyone Iā€™m Home!!! Mx/recon/aux clearance plus nipple recon on both sides!!!

I am knackered and weepy and ever so slightly grumpy???which bench/sofa???

I have not had a catch up yet will do so over the next few days hoping all other october mx ers are OK and Jo C ā€¦who had op last Monday too, we complare notes laterā€¦

I am worn out writing this so will read up and be posting in a couple of days, love Jeanette xxx

Hi Jeannette - great to hear from you. Iā€™m MX day 10 and it gets better every day.

Iā€™m on the SeromaWatch Bench

have pm u j, fast healing,love 2 all xx

post deleted

great stuff Norberte- some of the newer inhabitants of the benches could do with your summaryā€¦ do you know how to find it and re-post it? It was so fabulous! Have a sit down on the knackered bench for a while firstā€¦ Jane

GO TO PAGE FOUR OF THIS THREAD TO READ NORBERTEā€™S BRILLIANT PLAN/MAP OF BENCHLAND. (NUMBER SIX POST ON THAT PAGE DATED AUGUST 26TH).
CM HAS ANOTHER GOOD ONE A FEW PAGES LATER!

Hehe my first time in benchland, wont be my last though, the map really made me chuckle and choccies one about when the music stopped very funny. I think i may need to park my bum on several of these in the not too distant future. Would have been on the sad bench yesterday and this morning but i dont think i need it now x

welcome to benchland Clare. We are a mixed bunch. all the more the merrier. Well girls what new bench can we add to the lot we already have. There must be room for more. Val

Hi all,

Val I have been sitting on the ā€œlets bury my head in the sandā€ bench, have been sitting there for a wee while now, tonight I feel stronger and Iā€™m off to ā€œstop being a twitā€ sofa/bench, going to have a cup of tea and a bakewell tart and lots of sweeties xx

Can I join you then katytc as I could murder some sweeties right now and may even cheer you up as I am in a silly mood tonight! Val