Stop feeling guilty, small rant (BENCHLAND) (Part 1)

yes Val have strawberry bon bons, coffee creams, orange creams and haribo tangy jelly sweetie things, chocolate mice yum yum!!

And remember we can eat what we like, whenever we like cause no weight gain in Benchland so might even order a curry, chicken pakora, lamb biryani and nan bread. Wash it down with ice cold can of coke!!!xx

PS love the photo X

Iā€™ll join you in a curry, but pass on the coke - lager please!!! With regard to extra benches. did we have an ā€œiā€™ve lost confidenceā€ bench? Cheers! Jane
PS I went back and had a read of Norbertā€™s brilliantn summary and laughed all over again, then I had a look at choccieā€™s - missed that first time round somehow! Both fab, fab, fabā€¦
Iā€™m off to the sleepy sofaā€¦ hopefullyā€¦ if I can catch a sleep fairyā€¦

post deleted

What about ā€˜keep nodding offā€™ bench where anyone on it realises that the person you are in the middle of talking to has glazed over and subsequently nodds offā€¦Iā€™m doing it all the time so I think Iā€™ll sit there a whileā€¦best not make it a too comfy One!!! I will take Norbertes advise and take advantage of the butlerā€¦perhaps dividing my time with the ā€˜weepyā€™ and ā€˜knackered to my bonesā€™ I too cant manage to get myself dressed in one goā€¦what am I talking about I canā€™t manage to get myself dressed!!! XXX
. XX
Val pm me your address if you wish and I post you your book XX

post deleted

Hi all,

Hope you are all feeling a little better now, my anti nausea tablets are kicking in and I have managed to scoff a box of After Eights havenā€™t had them for years!!! Very yummy. Have been lying on the ā€œfeeling cr***yā€ sofa for a few days so great to stretch my legs and totter around, not sure where Iā€™m going??? Maybe just visit different benches and have a wee chat donā€™t feel guilty about the After Eights so not going there! xx

Good Evening Benchland!

Iā€™m still on the Seroma bench. Itā€™s prolly a B cup nowā€¦wonā€™t need a softie soon :open_mouth:

Oh, that sucks that phase, Ninja. It does usually come to an end, quite suddenly, just when you think you will never be comfortable again.

post deleted

Seroma comes to an end suddenly? When? How long? Will that mean I can sleep comfortably?

I can barely stand to wear anything next to me.
Bra? Not for more than 5 seconds.
Microfibre vest with shelf that is 2 sizes too big is the only thing I can tolerate and that gets sore as the day progresses. Large Miss Left is barely being supported and softie migrates. So not a good look in public, either side.
I want to leave the Seroma bench, itā€™s lonely here

Oh Ninja, hope it calms down real soon, I can bring some After Eights over to you and I can shout from the other benches, am on my skateboard today so can zoom around anywhere.
Norberte, Iā€™m sorry I donā€™t know what ā€œnorberte doing a norberteā€ is??? will skateboard over to see whatā€™s going on.
And for any others who are on the other benches/sofas if you see a quick flash itā€™s not youā€™re imagination, itā€™s me faster than the speed of light on my board xx

La la la la la, wind is ruffling my hair, BENCHLAND is quiet just now, well it is Sun morning xx

Wow, well good morning Katyc! How lovely to have you scootling about here.
Iā€™ve been on the repetition bench for a few days, short term memory playing up and canā€™t hold a conversation without saying the same thing three timesā€¦yes i was tempted to type that again!
I had a bit of a choc fest last night, but it was only dairy milk.
Lovely, lovely though. Thinking about you Ninja!

carolyn x

After eights? Donā€™t mind if I do.

Not too many, mind, or Iā€™ll have to have one cheek on the F B bench.

Hi Crabbit,

The one I hate is when you are mid conversation and you canā€™t remember what you were away to say next, awkward or what?? Not too bad with family but in shops etc embarrassing!!
I was at self service check out at local supermarket a couple of months back and was about to weigh a couple of pieces of fruit, I could not remember what they were called, had to get a girl over to key them through for me. They were plums, what happened to my brain there?? I was mortified.
Crabbit just a thought you may actually just be emphasising your point of view (no problem with your memory!) and very glad you enjoyed your fest a girl after my own heart!
Back on the board again xx

Went to the Poundshop yesterday and bought lots and lots of After Eights, so have them packed in my rucksack ready to go, Ninja they are very, very thin pieces of choc, couple of press ups (you are able to do anything in BENCHLAND), and you wonā€™t have to go to the reinforced fat b******s bench ever!
Have my list ready and raring to go, see you soon xx

I was getting to the point where I thought chemo would be delayed by seroma, having hellish weekends terrified that I had got an infection, wishing I could avoid aspiration of seroma but unable to bear the ā€œdiscomfortā€ when I had an aspiration by my least favourite surgeon, and it never re accumulated. Obviously so unpleasant a procedure my psyche did it for my soma at last.

Are the Benches well stocked and comfy tonight?, Im gonna find a comfy one or perhaps even one of our comfy sofas for a snooze still in pain and sore and now I have the added pain of hot flushesā€¦and thatā€™s before I start on the tamoxifen!!! The TAX def pushed me over the ā€˜menopause edgeā€™

Love to all
JX

Hi

I am going to sit on the guilty bench as my daughter has just phoned to say that she is giving up the evening shift part of her job. Before bc struck me I looked after my grandson 3 nights a week so she could work and now she canā€™t as at the moment I canā€™t manage. She is a single parent and will have to apply for housing benefit now.
I am going back now to sit down on the sobbing lady bench and then on the furious one to finish!!!

just needed the rant sorry!!! M